To complete successfully the Juvenile must admit guilt and complete all requirements within 60 days at which time the juveniles’ charge will be dismissed.
Sanctions may include but not limited to:
- Paying monetary restitution
- Performing a community service
- Attending educational programs
- Participating in counseling
- Writing topical essays
- Apologizing to the victim(s)
- Visiting correctional institutions
Upon successful completion, the charge(s) are then dismissed. The Solicitor, DJJ, Police Department, Attorney, and victim are notified of juvenile’s successful completion.
Juveniles who fail to meet all goals will be unsuccessfully completed and referred back to Family Court for prosecution.